Man, does life fly by or what?! I can't believe I am already 30! I know turning 30 is hard for many...but I look back at the past 30 years and I have been so blessed and I am looking forward to what this new year of life brings. So I am going to write 30 things I am thankful for. (I am thankful for way more than 30 but 30 will have to do).
1. I am thankful for my relationship with my heavenly father. I am thankful that 25 years ago I accepted Him into my life and what a great ride it has been so far.
2. I am thankful for my amazing husband. We have been together for almost 13 years including dating! He is such a blessing in my life and I am thankful each day for him. He is my rock!
3. I am thankful for my daughter. Addison Rose I love you so much and I am so thankful for each day I get to spend with you.
4. I am thankful for my parents (Ron, Dana, Charlie and Cathie). I am who I am today because of you! I love you 4 so dearly and I am blessed to be apart of your lives!
5. I am thankful for my siblings (Scott, Amanda, Katie and David). Each one of you holds a special place in my heart. I am thankful for our friendships.
6. I am thankful for my nieces and nephew (Ainsley, Thaddeus, Ellie and Baby Paull) I am so honored to be your Aunt! I love each one of you!
7. I am thankful for my grandparents (Ken, Betty and Anita and Betty Carlson) You are our legacy...Because of you, I know Jesus!
8. I am thankful for my wonderful Aunts and Uncles both my side and Ben's. Through the years each of you have been such a blessing to me.
9. I am thankful for my cousins both my side and Ben's. Each one of you holds a special place in my heart. Not only are you my cousins but some of you are my dearest friends!
10. I am thankful for my church. We are blessed beyond measure with a wonderful group of people and a Pastor who speaks the truth.
11. I am thankful for my home. There are so many memories being made. I love each room in the home and what it means to us.
12. I am thankful for the Lord's protection over our family.
13. I am thankful for how the Lord provides for us.
14. I am thankful for my cute little dogs!
15. I am thankful for friends.
16. I am thankful for the MN Glory Basketball program and all the wonderful people we get to meet!
17. I am thankful quiet moments and snuggles.
18. I am thankful for a daughter who already knows how to pray and can sense Jesus.
19. I am thankful for my health.
20. I am thankful for unexpected blessings.
21. I am thankful for the Bible and being able to seek God.
22. I am thankful for prayer and the growing relationship with Christ
23. I am thankful for my hardworking husband, dedicated to providing and protecting our family.
24. I am thankful for new adventures each day with Addy.
25. I am thankful for new mercies each morning.
26. I am thankful for forgiveness.
27. I am thankful for those who have stood by me and are always there to listen.
28. I am thankful for an exciting adventure to New York with my hubby in April.
29. I am thankful the Lord has blessed me with 30 years of life. A life I don't deserve but because of him I live.
30. I am thankful for another day to serve HIM and glorify HIM.