Family Pix

Family Pix

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Brief Update

Well, I haven't had a lot of time to focus on blogging recently but I have a few updates. I have been working a lot from home with the clinic, about 25-30 hours a week which has occupied a lot of my time. Oh yeah, and I have a little 7 month old cutie to take care of too!

We have new windows in our house and they look great. They just finished them today. The original windows were 48 years old and really needed to be replaced. My mom and I are going shopping for curtains Saturday for some of the windows.

Tomorrow I am really excited to go shopping with my sis, Katie and her good friend from church Amy. We are going to Medford which I haven't been before. That will be so much fun to hang with those wonderful ladies.

Halloween is Sunday and Addy is dressing up and we are going to visit the grandparents for a little trick or treat fun. Of course, we will be watching the Vikings game too along with having some of my mom's homemade nummy pizza. Ben's mom is also coming to eat with us but unfortunately Dad Paxson is out of town.

However, next week we are going to Michigan to visit Ben's dad. Ben, Addy, Cathie (Ben's mom) and I are going to drive up there and spend some time with him and see where he works. I have been looking forward to this getaway for months now!!!

Well Thanksgiving is coming up and we have lots going on each weekend until then. We are actually going to do some Thanksgiving celebrations with both the Paxson and Ginn side prior to Thanksgiving Day due to some of them having to be out of town. I will be also going to Buffalo Nickel which is my mom-in-laws antique store; we are going to do that the morning of our Thanksgiving celebration for the Paxson side.

Im excited this year also to go cut a real tree with my dad like I do every year with him. This year I am going to bring Addy. Its always a fun time of hunting around for the right tree and then we get some wonderful peanuts and candy canes on the way out!

I love traditions. So excited for this time of year and to start new ones with our little Addy Paddy :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and the pics are so very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! So adorable! Sounds like life has been busy but great. :)

    ReplyDelete