Family Pix

Family Pix

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pine Tree Apple Orchard

Since I was little my parents have always taken us to Pine Tree Apple Orchard. It is a fun place to try apples, have some apple turnovers with cinnamon ice cream and to enjoy the nice fall weather.

This past Sunday Ben and I took Addy to Pine Tree for the first time!! It was so fun. She played in the Pumpkin Patch, walked by all the apple trees and even sampled some goodies. It was fun to watch Addy run up and down the hill and she even kept falling over laughing each time....Another favorite was sitting in the middle of the path playing with dirt and rocks!

Traditions are such a blessing and I am excited to continue them and start our own traditions each year. Ben made one picture but you will have to look very carefully and see. He was behind the camera most of the day :)









2 comments:

  1. Pine Tree is a place so dear to my heart, I cant imagine ever even trying out another orchard!! I love the owners, the yummy treats and apples and the staff. Im so excited for you guys to have had such a wonderful time!!! YAY! Next year, lets all go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to Minnesota Harvest, but I think it's SO cool that you guys have a tradition like this!! :) Plus, their apple donuts are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete