Family Pix

Family Pix

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Addy Paddy!

Well today is Addy's half birthday. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. Yesterday we had her 6 month check up. She was 18 pounds and 25.25 inches long. The doctor said she looked great and was very healthy. We saw a new doctor and I really liked him a lot. Addy got her 6 months shots and also got the flu shot which was recommended by the doctor.

Addy has had many new accomplishments this month. She can roll over both ways and she even sleeps on her tummy now. She has been sleeping from 9pm-7am almost every night. She just recently got her first toothy which hasn't been very fun for her. I can see now that she has been in a lot of pain. However, the tooth is so cute. Our little peanut has been eating solids now for a couple months too. Addy also can move objects back and forth between her hands. Addy knows her name really well when we call it; even reaches up to mommy and daddy to pick her up.

Little Addy Rose has been such a huge blessing in our lives for the past 6 months. I wouldn't change one second of our time with her for the world. It has been a blessing that I am able to be home with her. God has really blessed Ben and I to be able to allow me to stay home with her each day. We have been so blessed in our lives to have such wonderful family and I cherish each moment with each one of my family members.

Tonight we will be celebrating Addy's 1/2 Birthday at Paddy Wagon's Irish Pub. Since Addy was born on St. Patrick's Day we are taking her there plus we call her Addy Paddy. We are going to go there with Grandpa Ron and Grandma Dana. Ben's parents really wanted to attend also but they are out of town working hard with Katie's southern gospel group at the National Quartet Convention.

So enjoy some of these new photos. DADDY AND MOMMY LOVE YOU ADDY PADDY!! Happy 1/2 Birthday! (As a side note I use to celebrate my half birthday every year and to this day my parents either take me out or call me for my 1/2 birthday!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment